- To promote and enhance the study of McCoy Pottery for the advancement of knowledge relating to all facets of the pottery;
- To foster and to provide the means for the dissemination of technical investigations and other information regarding McCoy Pottery;
- To expose, and to aid others in their efforts to expose pottery produced to replicate authentic McCoy pottery in a deceptive manner;
- To provide assistance and support for all investigators and collectors of McCoy Pottery;
- To foster high ethical standards in all activities related to the buying, selling, or trading of McCoy Pottery;
- To require the adoption of and adherence to high ethical standards by all members of this Society; and
- To arrange for an annual reunion of all Society members and other persons interested in McCoy pottery.